By accessing to this App or using the Ranza Service, product, interface, App, you are accepting the policies and practices described in this Policy, as such Policy may be amended from time to time. Each time you visit the Site or App, or use the Service, you agree and expressly consent to our collection, use and disclosure of the information that you provide as described in this Policy.
And in regard to countries where extensible laws are applied, Europe where Data Protection law is enforce underneath GDPR framework, Ranza guarantee the compliance law under these terms and information stored are within your profile relation to Ranza, accessible anytime and to be used for the defined settings you have selected to be alerted based on your interest and alert. Neither external nor 3rd party has or will get access to such data.
1. Collection and Use of Information Ranza App
When you install the Ranza App and register on the website, App, Interface/Gadget and willing to interact with the following Service categories:
1. Housing & Rentals
2. Places & Events
3. Recharge & Gift Cards
4. Transport & Cars
5. Fashion & Beauty
6. Services & Talents
8. Restaurants & Cuisines
You will be asked to provide us with your Email, phone number, National ID, Passport, Driving License or Social Security, or Passport details or image identification and which will be stored on our servers and will only be used to provide you with:
• To resolve disputes
• Help promote safe services
• Measure consumer interest in our services
• Inform you about our products & services updates
• Customize your experience
• Detect & protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity
• Enforce our terms and conditions, etc. We may use your contact information to send you recommend and personalized offers based on your previous orders and interests. Ranza may interact with your phone's SMS inbox, placing incoming messages in your inbox or reading the contents of the activation SMS code sent to you by Ranza. WE WILL NOT ACCESS THE CONTENTS OF ANY OTHER SMS or contacts.
Cookies and Other Automatically Collected Data
Third-Party Sites and Privacy Practices
1. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We do not rent, sell, or share any information about the user with any third-parties, except as specifically described herein. We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe such action is necessary to: (a) Comply with the law, or legal process served on us; (b) Protect and defend our rights or property (including the enforcement of our agreements); or (c) Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our Service or members of the public. In order to provide you with Ranza services you have requested, Ranza may sometimes, if necessary, share your Personal Information (excluding your address book and related information) and traffic data with trusted partner service providers and/or agents, for example: banking organizations or other providers of payment and analytical services, customer support, or hosting services. Ranza will always require these third parties to take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data and traffic data and to observe the relevant legislation. Ranza will never share your address book information with any third party, except as may be required by law (see below). The following is a description of how we may share your Personal Information with trusted third party partners. Should we add additional partners, we will immediately update this description:
1. We use third parties to process the payment and/or billing information that you submit on our Site or through the Ranza App to facilitate payment transactions. We require that these third parties take the appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data and traffic data and to comply with relevant laws, but we are not liable or responsible for these third party transactions. Therefore, you should review such third party terms and conditions before providing your payment or billing information. We may disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance that disclosure of information is necessary. We may from time to time ask you to provide information about your experiences which will be used to measure and improve quality. You are at no time under any obligation to provide any of such data. Any and all information which is voluntarily submitted in feedback forms on the Site or any survey that you accept to take part in is used for the purposes of reviewing this feedback and improving the Ranza software, products and websites. We may contact you to send you messages about faults and service issues. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use email, the Ranza software or SMS to notify you of any eventual claims related to your use of our software, websites and/or products, including without limitation claims of violation of third-party rights.
We take reasonable precaution to protect Personal Information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access. Although we cannot guarantee that Personal Information will not be subject to unauthorized access, we have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in place to protect Personal Information. Personal Information is stored on our servers and protected by secured networks to which access is limited to a few authorized employees and personnel. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
3. Business Transitions
4. Changes to Policy
From time to time, we may revise this Policy. We reserve the right to update or modify this Policy, or any other of our policies or practices, at any time with or without notice. However, we will not use your Personal Information in a way that is materially different than the uses described in this Policy without giving you an opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. We will post the revised Policy on the Site, so that users can always be aware of what information we collect, how the information is used and under what circumstances such information may be disclosed. You agree to review the Policy periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the Site indicates your assent to any changes and signifies your agreement to the terms of our Policy. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not use the Site, the Ranza App, or any other Service.
5. Change or Removal of Information
If you provided your e-mail address to us and wish to update it, you may do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you no longer wish to receive e-mail communication from us, such as offers, updates and newsletters, you may opt-out of receiving such communications by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication. In addition, you can remove your e-mail address at any time by sending an e-mail with the subject line of UNSUBSCRIBE to email@example.com
6. Transaction fees
By using Ranza Site/App and/or by providing your information, you consent to the payment fees of the transaction during refund process to 3rd parties, banks and payment channels that been used inside Ranza and you consent to get paid back with proof of the transaction and with remaining amount of the transaction after deduction of all associated fees...
7. Contact Information Consent
Please direct all questions in connection with this Policy via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Ranza Moroni Zilimadjou, Elback Road (route), Moroni, Grande Comoros. P.O.Box: 39 Mbeni Comoros.